Best Headphones Under 2000 - Top 5 (Best Selling)
1. boAt Rockerz 550 Wireless Bluetooth Over The Ear Headphones with Mic
- Tap into instant wireless connectivity with the latest Bluetooth V5.0
- Its 50mm dynamic drivers help pump out immersive audio all day long
- The mighty 500mAh battery capacity offers a superior playback time of up to 20 Hours
- One can connect to boAt Rockerz 550 via not one but two modes, Bluetooth as well as AUX
- 1 year warranty from the date of purchase
- Charging Time : 2.5 hrs, Standby Time : 180 hrs, Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz
2. Infinity (JBL) Glide 510, 72 Hrs Playtime with Quick Charge, Wireless On Ear Headphone with Mic
- 72 Hours Playtime Under Optimum Audio Settings
- Dual Equaliser Modes for Normal & Deep Bass Output. Driver Sensitivity (1KHz / 1mW) 102±3dB. Audio Specifications: Impedence(ohms) 32 ohms
- Deep Bass Output with 36mm Drivers
- Quick Charging (10 minutes of charge gives 2 Hours of playtime)
- Hands-free calling with 3 Button Remote
- Comfort Cushions
- Voice Assistant Integration
- Light weight and flat fold-able
- Hence! It is Also Best Headphones Under 2000
3. ZEBRONICS Zeb-Duke Wireless Bluetooth Over The Ear Headphone with Mic
- Zeb-Duke is a headphone that’s wireless with a microphone that’s stylish and fashionable with comfy ear cushions, a movable headband as well as RGB lighting.
- Speaker Impedance 32O Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz. Bluetooth works within the range of 10 meters only without obstructions.
- Charge time two hours playback time hours* Talk time 30 hrs*
- Wireless BT Voice assistant Support for AUX Function
- Adjustable Headband Media/Volume Control Call Function Built-in Recharge Battery
- There’s an option to use a voice assistant, a multi-function button that regulates the volume and media, as well as an AUX input.
- You can listen to your most loved tracks throughout the day as the headphones are backed by 30-hour playback. Hence, It is Also Best Headphones Under 2000, which You can consider To Buy From Amazon.
4. Boult Audio ProBass Ranger Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Extra Bass Boult’s sound signature has been stuffed with punchy and rich bass, enhanced by warm midsts and sparkling clear highs. Transmitter Distance: 20m. Size of Driver 50mm. Padded Cushioning Comfort Unparalleled Comfort with a Portable design.
- With an ergonomic design and ultra-soft ear cups that are comfortable, our Bluetooth headphones provide all-day listening ease. Listen to your favorite tunes when you’re on the go.
- The main focus is blocking out low-frequency sounds such as engine noise and aviation trains, traffic noise, etc.
- Voice command – Send commands on Siri or Google voice commands with just 2 seconds of click Boult headphones.
- Long battery Life-Long battery Life Ranger is a powerful battery. Its runtime is 13 hours, and it includes a minimum of two days of standby.
- IPX5 waterproof charging case and earbuds. Nano-coating allows it to be waterproof for 1 meter for 30 minutes. Ideal for sweating it out in the gym. Also, Wash the earbuds and the base.
- Dual-mode is designed to provide versatility; Boult Audio headphones come with a high-quality Aux-cable that will keep the headphones playing continuously even if you cannot recharge your battery.
5. Sennheiser HD 206 507364 Headphones
- Sennheiser is The Best Headphones Under 2000 Due To Powerful sound reproduction; Rich and crisp bass response.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear;
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- High-quality leatherette ear pads;
- Gold-plated 1/4″ (6.3 mm) jack adaptor
- Frequency response (Headphones)- 21 – 18000 Hz.
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 108 dB (SPL)
- Cable length:3 metre.
- Weight: 215 grams.
- Weight without cable: 165 grams
- Country of Origin: China
Best Headphones Buying Guide
When buying headphones, there are several factors to consider in order to make the best decision for your needs. Some of these factors include:
Sound quality: The most important factor to consider when buying headphones is the sound quality. Look for headphones with balanced sound and good bass, mids, and treble.
Design and comfort: The design and comfort of headphones are also important. Look for headphones that fit comfortably and securely on your head. Consider the weight of the headphones, and whether they come with ear cups or ear buds.
Noise cancellation: Noise-cancelling headphones can be helpful in blocking out external noise, but they can also be more expensive.
Connectivity: Consider whether you want wired or wireless headphones. Wireless headphones offer more freedom of movement but battery life and connectivity can be a concern.
Brand and warranty: Research the brand and check for warranty as it will give you peace of mind in case of any damage or malfunction.
Microphone: If you plan on using the headphones for phone calls or online meetings, a built-in microphone is an important feature to consider.
Additional features: Some headphones come with additional features like EQ settings, volume controls, and touch controls. These can be useful for some people, but not necessary for others.
Budget: last but not the least, decide on a budget that you are comfortable with and stick to it.