Why Does Only One Earbud Work? Whereas, Other Cannot Pair or Connect.
Table of Contents
1. Restart Your Phone
2. Try To Pair With Another Earbud
3. Turn Your Earbud Off & On Simultaneously
4. Unpair Earbud From Phone Bluetooth Setting
5. Check Mono Headset Setting
6. Check Sound Setting For Sound Balance
- Go to Setting
- Now Go to Accessibility
- Now Click On Hearing Enhancements
- Now You can See the Adjustment Cursor Of Sound In the Left/Right Sound balance Section.
7. Check Earbud Pair Goes Exchanged
8. Reset All Setting
Make A Backup Before Proceeding This MethodFollow This Method Only When You Get the Same Issue After Connecting With Another Earbud too—and Not Worked Above Described Methods. Sometimes Any Setting Changed Unknowingly Via Phone Setting or Third-Party App You Installed Due to Some Reason, Which Takes Access Of Your Setting.
- Go To Setting.
- Now Go To General Management
- Now Tap On Reset
- Now Tap On Reset All Setting
- Now It will Ask For Your Approval & Verification. Just Finish It & Proceed.
- It’s Done!
It's Time to Contact Customer Service
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Subscribe Our Website To Get Latest Updates Of Products, Posts & Offers.
Benefit Of Subscribing Us
- Get Latest Updates Instantly
- Special Offers For Only Subscribers
- Get Best Deals
- Get Money Saving Information & Deals.