How To Buy Skullcandy Dime Bluetooth Truly Wireless In Ear Earbuds
- Click Here To Buy Skullcandy Dime Bluetooth Truly Wireless In Ear Earbuds
- Click On Add to Cart
- Now Go to The Cart
- Click On Proceed To Buy
- Now Login Your Account, If You Don’t Have Account Than Click On Sign Up to Create an Account
- Select on Fill Up Your Address To Continue
- Choose Your Delivery Option and Click On Continue
- Now Make Payment Using Credit/Debit Card, UPI or Net Banking
- If You want to Buy On EMI than Enter Your Card Details Than Choose your EMI Plan
- Than Click On Continue
- It’s Done! You will Get Your Desired Products On Your Door
In A Glance Skullcandy Dime Bluetooth Truly Wireless In Ear Earbuds
Below are some steps that you’ll need to follow to set up your brand new Dime(r) headphones:
- Remove the earbuds from the case, and remove the stickers off the charging contact points. We suggest putting the earbuds back in the case and letting them recharge for approximately 30 minutes before first use.
- Check that the earbuds’ lights are red, which indicates charging.
- After charging, remove the earbuds from their case to begin pairing. The earbuds will both automatically turn on, and the LEDs simultaneously blink blue as they sync with one another.
- When the earbuds are synchronized, you’ll be able to hear a voice message that reads ‘Pairing.’
- Just the left one will flash blue/red. Your device should turn on Bluetooth and search for ‘Dime(r)” in the list of devices available to Bluetooth devices.
- Choose “Dime” and accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that pop up in your display. Once pairing is completed, an audio prompt will announce “Connected.” Once Dime(r) has been paired is paired, you’re all set.
PAIRING A NEW DEVICE
If you’ve already set up and paired it with the device you are currently using, then you can quickly pair it with another device following these easy steps. Manually turn off your earbuds by pressing a 4-second button release.
When off, press and hold each earbud for four seconds; this will automatically “Power On,” sync with your earbuds in “Pairing” Mode. When this happens, your left earbud will start flashing blue/red.
Then search for and select Dime(r) in the accessible Bluetooth Device list to pair with your new device.Skullcandy Dime Bluetooth Truly Wireless In Ear Earbuds